You are entitled to a price reduction or refund of 20% in the following situations:
"They are very cost competitive and fantastically professional in every way. Great communication and responsiveness to my scheduling changes."
Straight forward from inquiry to comfy ride with Serbia Transfers. Learn more in the TABS below.
The price calculator immediately shows the prices and cars after filling in all the details required.
In case you have a special request, and not just an ordinary one-way transfer, or if you prefers direct communication, you are welcome to contact us at any time and our friendly operator will create a customized offer for you.
The driver will be waiting for you at the pick-up address about 15 minutes before the agreed-upon time.
You will respectively be notified that he has arrived by the phone call or messenger that you are using, so please be available.
If you are supposed to be driven from the airport, the chauffeur will notify you the day before your trip.
He will be waiting for you in the lobby of the arrival terminal, holding a sign with your name.
Please, be not concerned if your flight does not land on time since we track all flights via the flight radar app.
Enjoy the ride in a nice, comfortable, air-conditioned, spacious car. You can relax with pleasant music that we adjust according to your wishes. High-speed, free internet is available in the car, and bottled water too.
Chauffeurs from Serbia Transfers are at your disposal for all the tourist information you may need.
Our ultimate aim is to provide you a excellent quality transport service and also to be a good host here in Serbia.
If you like, take a coffee break and rest during longer drives.
· Personal driver and a vehicle just for you and your co-travelers for a ride you booked
· Fuel, tolls, parking, and all other transportation costs
· Insurance for all passengers
· Free waiting at the airport up to 60 minutes after the plane landing
· Free waiting at the departure address up to 15 minutes after the agreed-upon time
· Flight tracking
· Shorter breaks during longer trips
· WI-FI internet
· Bottled water in the vehicle
· Child seat on request
· Luggage space intended for your luggage only
To see what is not included in the price, click on the tab EXTRA CHARGE.
· Additional addresses not previously agreed upon (1 €/km)
· Waiting that has not been previously agreed except for short coffee breaks on longer trips (10 €/h)
· Extra-large luggage that was not agreed earlier and cannot fit in the luggage compartment
· Damage caused in the vehicle (50 € + damage prices)
For rides from Belgrade and the cities where we have partners, it is not obliged to pay the service in advance or a deposit.
You can pay the service in cash (dinars, euro) or with payment cards directly to the driver.
We accept Visa and Mastercard (the price of the ride is converted into RSD).
For each ride, you may receive a receipt directly from the driver or via E-mail.
For rides from places in which we do not have partners, it is necessary to pay a deposit of at least 30% of the taxi fare via PayPal or a business account, so that we can send a vehicle and a driver from the nearest covered town/city.
Payments via PayPal are increased by 10% due to the commissions and currency conversion costs.